Welcome to Maybe Daily episode 3. Today’s episode is just me rambling about past mistakes and current shortages when trying to shop online. The amount of things you actually can’t buy even online is preposterous and I delve a bit into that. Also something about a cage and working out in these times.
Thanks again to M4Music that allowed me to fix the audio of the last episode. Here is there website which I found after recording: https://m4music.com/. Don’t hesitate to check them out!
Also, I mentioned the Fitness superstore, a fitness outlet where you can shop online with deliveries available across the UK at https://www.fitness-superstore.co.uk/. It is a fair alternative these days where a crazy amount of people are set up to workout at home and it seems like you can’t find anything anywhere.
You can also listen to more People + Drink = Words content here or at:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/people-drink-words/id1466132496
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/35mZNoEQ3o0fpjsDhuTk6r
Feel free to like, comment and subscribe! Don’t hesitate to follow us on whatever social media you prefer for updates.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeopleDrinkWords
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/peopledrinkwords
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/PeopleDrinkWord