Welcome back to Maybe Daily episode 10. Crazy to think it’s already been 10 episodes since lockdown started. Today I’ll talk more crazy that will be less crazy than the crazy out there. We might be at a turn in history, the one where maybe, just maybe, we push back cancel culture. More moderate voices are calling out they can’t be moderate anymore. It needs to stop. I am one of the moderates and I don’t like that I can’t hold neutral fact-based opinions. We can’t carry on like this. That’s what today’s episode is about. Mostly.
You can also listen to more People + Drink = Words content here or at:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/people-drink-words/id1466132496
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/35mZNoEQ3o0fpjsDhuTk6r
Feel free to like, comment, and subscribe! Don’t hesitate to follow us on whatever social media you prefer for updates.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeopleDrinkWords
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/peopledrinkwords
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/CodingNagger